Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Mistakes

Last night I decided to dust off my trusty copy of TimeSplitters 2 in order to polish up my skills. I forgot how fast this game can get!! I had a few deathmatches on my favourite level - Chinese - and got completely obliterated every time. I had to change the skill level to chilled. I then had a quick Bag Tag match which I won hands down!

After that I felt the urge to start building a map. I played around with some of my old maps to remind me of a few techniques before settling down to making a quick little multiplayer map. After a couple of hours playing around with all the lighting, weapon placements and ammo I saved and started on a Story map. Here's a few pics....






....after play testing and editting the first half of the mission I went for a break and about an hour later I completely forgot I was building a new mission. I switched off the xbox by mistake before I'd saved it!! Gah! Luckily I should be able to recreate it from the piccies I took!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home